Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I need to control my diet!!!

I just attended a lecture entitled ‘overweight and obesity’ this afternoon. I felt shocked after been shown the prevalence of obesity and its long term complications. In fact, I have known these quite a long time ago. However, the interesting presentation of my lecturer made me paying more attention during the class.

In the nearly end of the lecture, there was a slide shown that obesity caused by mismatch of food intake and energy expenditure. For instance, a small pack of French fries consumption will need non-stop jogging for 40minutes to balance it and so for a bottle of coke!!!
Oh my god! I just ate those junk foods last 2 days as my supper. No wonder my friend told me that I looked fatter than last few times she met me. T.T

When hearing this fact, I looked at my roommate. She had the same supper as me (although I ate more than her, haha). I knew she had the same thought as me. I did hope the lecturer hyperbola this fact, really hope so…
Despite knowing the fact, I still cannot control my appetite. After the dinner, there was no stomach fullness. After Maggie mee was eaten, my dear roommate bought me a ‘char shao pao’ again. Thus, I had excess lots of calorie and no exercise at all. That is the main reason I am on the way to join obesity group. Hahaha

Hope tomorrow I managed to control my diet lo…

No comments:

Post a Comment