Thursday, March 4, 2010

My 15 days of CNY

It's March of 2010! The Chinese New Year has over and I have entered my final year without I realised it for more than 1 week. :-(

I am in Medicine posting as my first start of final year medical school life after CNY. For your information, there are alot of subspecialties in medicine ward: Cardiology, Chest, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Haematology, Renal, Endocrine, Rheumatology, Dermatology.... All those we should try to master it within the duration of 2 MONTHS only!!! Now, you will know why do I don't like medicine compare to other postings. :-P








When a medical student enters final year, he or she will be highly expected to know than before and even at the level of HO because they are going to be part of them just after one year later. We are supposed to know how to get a good history and physical examination, get to appropriate investigation and know how to manage our patient. We are not longer forgiven if we even don't know how to clerking a patient, not to say examine the patient.



Finish mentioned about my study, I have an enjoy CNY and my last weekend anyway.

2010 Chinese New Year



First family photo taken during CNY (All of us in the red, :-))


******

I went out for a gathering with my good friends in Hard Rock Hotel, Penang island on 4th day of CNY


please look at the pose 4 of us did, actually we were posing according to the statues at the back (creative, right?)


*******



I went to Banting on the last weekend, and to my surprise they are going to Malacca and I joined them. I was interested to visit Malacca for years and I never thought that I will go there so suddenly without any sign, hehe. 6 of us went there by 2 cars, overnight in Peichean's house.


This is the prove that I went to Malacca, a typical buiding there



Photos would explain everything. Most of the photos are around the food in Malacca (which some of them I have excluded in this post). In fact, we went to many places to just eat, eat and eat only. So, I think I have increased weight more than 4 kg within these 15 days of CNY. =.=lll It's time for me to do some exercise.


In the end, I want to show a photo that make me so proud.


I learnt to solve the magic cube completely within 2 days last CNY, taught from my brother. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment