Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleeping sickness

I never thinking of skipping classess, even though how fierce the lecturer is.

This morning was quite bad to me, because I overslept and late for the wardround. The most unforgivable is I had late for more than one hour!!! I only managed to open my eyes after 10 hours sleep when my groupmate phone me. =.=lll

The night before, I slept early, set my alarms and told myself to wake up on time. The 5 alarms and text messages from my leader also failed to wake me up. Now, I have no any idea what can wake me up every morning.

I felt very guilty because of my this bad habits. It makes me always late to class, 'fishing' in the class and not paying enough concentration of what I do. I hope that Professor would not remember me for late to his class or meet him again in the final exam???

Oh my god, I don't know when does this similar condition will happen again? Sleeping sickness, please get away from me!!!

1 comment:

  1. do you have a roommate? can ask her to wake you up when she wakes up in the morning. may not be the time you want, but it will let you be early for class

    ReplyDelete