Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Valcano and Me

I am very sorry if I suddenly become low mood or irritable.

From the view of Psychiatry, if those symptoms persists for a long time, I could be diagnosed as depression or bipolar symptoms.

But my mood changes happen in cyclical patterns, which I think it's mostly caused by hormonal changes in my body. A friend of mine said that girls have a lot of excuses when they are low mood, but would not blame on their anger management. :-P

Thinking back properly, it is quite reasonable if I blame my irritable on the hormones because it really happens on certain periods only. On the other time I still able to control of myself not to too emo. Even though some people would act emo beside me, I will try to suppress myself using my EQ. But if this occurs on my 'hormonal' period, I will keep quiet only or act more emo that usual. That's usually out of my control.

I was told before:

You are just like a 'sleeping valcano', quiet most of the time, no much damaging properties. BUT there would be one day that the valcano will burst out. During that time, nobody could predict how bad was the consequences.







Erm... true also.

She used a very suitable example to describe me. I could be very terrible when I am out of control, if the stimulants are super X100000 serious and irritate me so much.

Can't believe that there was a 'valcano' in Malaysia. Until now, it is still sleeping and hope it will become 'dead valcano'. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment