Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friendster vs Facebook

Suddenly have the mood to log in my friendster account, which is abondaned for a long time after existance of facebook. Found a lot of memories there, no matter good or bad.



Friendster could be my first personal account in the world of internet as I am a technology iodit. Since then, I was addicted to this website because I could connect to my current and also old friends. Spent hours and hours logging in just to reply and send messages, viewing friends' photo, and also get the latest informations about my friends.

Thanks to Friendster who enables me to make friends from other courses and different background. Some of them became part of my life before and really almost changed my life.

Internet world updates rapidly and soonly it was replaced by facebook. Days by days, everyone seems have forgotten friendster.



'Add my facebook ya~' it is the template for most of young people right now.

Even my friends or doctors also advice us to spend more time on real 'BOOK' instead of FACEBOOK! ==lll

Ok lo, I admit I can't survive without internet or facebook. Addicted to facebook games before, posted a lot of crap there. Quote from what my friend said: 'My purpose posting status on facebook is not to announce to whole world. Facebook is my own pathway of releasing my tension. That's all.'

Cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment