Thursday, August 12, 2010

Strong-minded?

I was asked by a MO (who is also our UM senior) of what specialty I interested in recently. I answered him the truth that I am considering towards the pathway of a psychiatrist.

'Hmm...' He quiet then.

'Do you have strong mind and not easily influenced by other people?' He asked.

This short and sweet question really went deep into my heart. YA, I admit that I am not strong-minded enough and may influenced by others.

'If ya, then I do not encourge you to be a psychiatrist.'

Hmmm...... Should I listen to his advices? If I do, I am influenced by external sources AGAIN. If I don't, will I make a wrong choice in the future? LOL.. (However, it is not definitely that I want to be in psychological medicine in future. Time will change. )

No comments:

Post a Comment