Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Moon

Few days back, when I went to shopping in Midvalley, I saw a series of book in a book store. It is Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Actually I only watched the movie 'Twilight' few weeks ago, after my supplement exam, although the movie was quite long already.

I still remember I watched together with my bf in the midnight. He told me that he is quite interested after he saw the trailer of 'New Moon' before that. Previously I heard a lot of good comments about the movie. However, I did not have chance to watch it. It has been quite a long time for me do not watch a 2 hour movie since I was too tension preparing my exam. I did enjoy the movie so much and can't believe that i like it since then.


While i considered to buy the book, my friend told me that our another coursemate has the collection of this book. She adviced me to borrow from him rather than spent my own money. After back to hostel, I get the book one, Twilight from him. It is translated into mandarin, which is more suitable to me, haha... This is because I am chinese-educated until secondary school and I really LOVE mandarin so much. I have to admit that my english standard is very low. Most of my English only get some improvement since I enter Matriculation. Thanks to my friend who practice English with me during that time and I did learn a lot from them.

I am addicted to the books now and also looking forward the coming 'New Moon' movie. My friend told me that it will be on the end of November. Will have the chance to see the handsome Edward Cullen again. hehe....


And my mood is better compare to previous few days, after understanding what I worry about is not exist at all. =)










No comments:

Post a Comment