Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Today is the first day of 2010, my new start in my life. Just found out that i did not update myself for the last whole month. Busy? Still consider a good reason for that. But in fact, LAZY is the main culprit.





Although i have nothing special during my Gynaecology posting, i did alot special 'first time' last month, especially during A&E posting. I have my FIRST IV line set, FIRST cathether inserted, FIRST CPR, FIRST time meet with death. Within the 2 weeks, i have been so hardworking that i never have since i entered medical school. I even spent my christmas eve in the A&E, but not new year eve. hehe. What's my feeling toward A&E is we could meet with any variation of patients there. There could be very ill and chronic patients who fight to survive. However, i oso met with patients who did not appreciate their lives and with suicidal thoughts. They came in with PCM, detergent poisoning and Perfume poisoning??!! Appreciate the life given by our parents please...


What I can recall the activities done last week clearly was only for the last 2 weeks. (Short term memory, haih.......)



21 December: First day in A&E, did 2 CPR and knew 4 elective students from Australia there. Attend Christmas Night in Dewan Jermelang at night.


22 December: Another CPR done. Took photos with my coursemates at the UM 2009. (It seems like a traditional among MBBS students)














23 December: my FIRST blood donation. Had that thoughts after lunch in Secret Recipe. My poor right forearm is having haematoma until now due to my stupid and press to the wrong site. Had supper with our DISASTER lecturer after a class at 9pm.
24 December: went to check-up in Medicine Clinic. The Echo results show my heart problem was not so severe and no need to worry too much. (This was what i was told by the doctor). Check for my thyroid function test, another needle prick on my left forearm. :-P Have my dinner in Armcorp mall with my roomate, in the Korea restaurant we like.


25 December: Christmas Day. Spent the first minute in A&E. Hide in my room most of the time. Celebrate in front of our office with some of my coursemates.





26 December: Went out to meet up with my old friends.


27 December: Another Hiding day



28 December: Busy day since i have off myself too long


29 December: A&E, A&E, A&E.....


30 December: No electeric supply since morning till 9pm at night. It was so hot and dark.... Stupid hostel....


31 December: Last day in 2009 and also my A&E posting. Spent my last few hours of 2009 with girls and playing cards. Win a few games in the start, but i started to lose my luck after 12am :-( It seems i am going to win soon, but my friends managed to win me at the last minutes. Brain starting to slow down after some alcohol effect???


No fireworks, no shouting or countdown for my 2010, but i am glad it is a peaceful night. Hope i will have a wonderful 2010 and thanks for those who have coloured my 2009 calender. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment