Monday, January 4, 2010

ENT

Today is my second day in the ENT posting (Ear, Nose, Throat). Before this, I have prepared to be very busy for these 2 weeks due to my friends experiences. However, what I imagine is not so similar to the reality. It is super super crowded in the clinic and busy than i can think.


Today we had a class with Prof Amin. He mentioned that he is quite worry of the quality of doctors produced by University Malaya. A good doctor depends on the attitude, not the knowledge only. Will I be a good doctor later? It is a BIG question mark....


I know that a medical student or in the future as a doctor, I should commitment to my job and role. Prof even mentioned that hospital will be our first home and patients are our first family. The house and our own 'blood-bond' family member only be the second. Wau... If every doctor can do like that, I think the quality of medical field would improve alot.


I still lack of confidence of myself whether I can do my best in the future? I mean in every aspect that is important in my life. Just try my best and do do do...... haha...Just want to find a pathway to express myself. Have to back to my busy life then.

No comments:

Post a Comment