Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Last few days, I received a sms ask me whether wanna join a birthday celebration with one of our nice lecturer this thursday. At the moment, my mind told me instantly that I can't join due to my on-call in ward that day. I rejected the invitation with a 'nice' excuse but I was persuaded to go. The time of celebration wouldn't crash with my on-call. However, I still hold on my decision. Furthermore I have a viva test on the next day.

I do not mean not to absent the celebration purposely. When I think back properly, I never attend any party or celebration with the lecturer since last year. Not due to 'special' experience which I know only, hehe... What I can say, it's maybe because of the incorrect timing. :-P

Hope my friends will have a nice day with him tomorrow and wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY here. He is really a nice doctor and lecturer.


*It is almost the end of January of 2010. Time passes without we knowing... =.=lll

No comments:

Post a Comment