Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chubby face

Sometimes I do hope that I have anorexia nervosa, so that I can lose down my body weight.


I have gained weight alot since Chinese New Year until now. Strictly, I never have slim body. >.<>'Thin', 'Slim'those words never happen on me.

It was one day that I looked back my old photo since 4 years back and compare to the recent one, I found out my face become more chubby. The muscles (or fat) on my face never say bye bye to me, if yes, it was just temporary.

There were evidences that my chubby face never get away..T.T


2006:





2008:




The easiest explaination for this is because I hardly to control my appetite and diet everyday. I can't survive without rice as my main dishes. My favourite foods are mainly consisted of oily, salty and high sugar content food. And I do not exercise often. High food intake plus low metabolism causes the sugar converted into fat and stored in my body. They hide at my waist, hips and face, but they never grow up at the 'supposed parts' of my body.

With lack of determination, there is a crazy thinking that if I have anorexia nervosa and did not eat much everyday, I may achieve my ideal body weight within a short time. However, what can cause I have nervosa? I strongly understand that this is totally bad idea and it is also one kind of psychiatry problems. I just think, not going to do it, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment