Saturday, August 27, 2011

Raya again!

It's Raya festival again! I just noticed I did not blog for quite sometime, since I start working in Hospital Taiping.

I never think that I will end up my Housemanship here, because I dun like to plan, will let my life be decided by the fate. Many people are curious why I don't fight for the best in my life. I did think of this problem, probably I am weak and less confident, dare not to fight. In the end, I am who I am now, a lowest grading houseman doctor in Malaysia. Should have start thinking of my future, at least 2 years later, but i am still in the crossroad, waiting for a guide...


God, please lead me to a correct way... :-P

Raya made me think of what happened for the last 3 years. A lot of changes, owns and losses as well.

I owned what I dreamt of 3 years ago, and then lost it this year.

Met an minor car accident last 2 years, safe.

Last year I spent raya in Perak, and also this year. The differences is I will be occupied with working life.




No matter what, I should be very grateful of what I have right now, at least I passed my university life and have a stable job now. Hope I can pass my O&G posting peacefully. Looking forward to my convo on October. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment