Monday, March 22, 2010

Coffee

I am totally addicted to coffee right now. Everyday, I miss the taste of coffee and I just can't help myself to continue drinking coffee.

Back to last few years before I entered medical school, I did not drink coffee at all. Instead I still managed to study and do my daily activities without taking an afternoon nap. I am totally admired my determination that time.

Right now, my addiction to coffee become worse and worse after days. I must drink a cup of coffee to make me awake whole day. Probably influenced by my roomate as well. I told her that I will get palpitation (increase heart rate) and insomnia once I drink coffee. Meanwhile she likes to drink coffee so much. After so much stress and less time to study, I started my experience drinking coffee, Nescafe 3 in 1.

Out of control, I am totally addicted to this kind of 'caffeine drug' without I could realise it. If coffee was out in one of my day, I will sleep and drowsy for the entire day. The amount is increasing. Oh no, I am dependent of coffee already!!! It is almost similar to drug addict.

I tried to get rid of this 'bad' habit before, not totally, but at least reduce it. In the end, I should admit I am not strong enough to fight with the excitement and effects of coffee. It makes me feel happy and enjoy my days. The feeling after having a cup of hot coffee in the evening is very nice. =)

Hope I wouldn't resistant to coffee after prolonged exposure to it. hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment