Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sing K

Last week midnight I went to sing K in Greenbox with friends and to celebrate my bf's birthday.

I have not been in Karaokae for quite a long time, more than 6 months. Compare with my records 2 years ago, I was one of the regular customers during that time.

I have to admit that I do not sing much. Most of the time I just sat at side and listen to my friends' singing. I have some kind of inconfidence of my own voice that I always think that I can't sing well. In fact, it proves my thoughts are correct too.

Although don't sing well, I joined choir team since secondary school and also in university. It's hard to believe right? My friends told me before that my problem is not on my voice, just I do not sing with the correct methods. I am not as bad as others who does not sing to the correct key as well. (which make me feel better then)

I found out that some of my friends can sing very well. No matter how hard the songs are, they can sing like a professional singer. Their voice are so comfortable and nice to listen. Anyway, I do enjoy listening everytime.

Hope to have chance and singing with friends in the future, and I would able to sing better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment