Sunday, May 2, 2010

Recover from bad flu

Last 2 weeks, I was thrown a question by a friend of mine before the class started:

'Hey, what happen to you? U cried before?'

I was shocked, thinking of the reasons he said so.

'No la, I just have a bad flu these few days, and had bad sleeps. These maybe cause I looked so non-energetic and with swollen eyes...'

After that, I tried to take a picture of mine using handphone camera. To my surprise, I really looked old and different from previously. There was no any smile, flat expression from my face. The eyes were swollen, without spirits. In one word, I am totally looked bad during that time.

Now, I am recovered from the flu and prolonged fever. Hope that I will returned back into a cheerful face, with a sweet smile. :-)

Anyway, thanks to my friend who is so observant and noticed some changes on me. This made me feeling warm because there is always people care for you even though you think there is no one. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment