Friday, May 7, 2010

Self-Diagnosed Depression

It has been May of 2010, without I realised it.

I am now in PSY posting, in which I saw a lot of depression, bipolar and schizophrenia patients. There was a thought that I have depression too, because I met some of the symptoms. Since last month, my mood is fluatuating and in low mood most of the time. I know what caused it mostly, but I just cannot get rid of it.

Poor sleeps with multiple wakenings, loss of interests in watching movie in which I enjoy the most last time, changes in appetite, guilty and feeling doubt of myself why I am a failure in that problem. All these symptoms happened for the last one month.

I am a coward, dare not to meet the failure, do not have the gut to fight with others. I just able to let all those problems run away by themselves. People said time is the best medicine for the problems. I do hope that it effective to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment