Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sing K and Memories

I had gone to sing K with 3 of my friends last week, the day before my psychiatry long case examination. The last time I went to sing K was 3 months ago, when I celebrated my beloved bf's birthday in Greenbox.

Honestly, I do not have nice voice and nerd in rhythm, although I was member of Choir team before. I do not know how do I survive last time. =.= Everytime I go for Karaokae, my main purpose is only for the buffet there and my main job is to help ordering the songs. I am shy to sing in front of many people.

However, I do enjoy the time hanging out with friends, which made me feel warm and not lonely. I am kind of people who scare of alone, maybe due to lack of self-esteems and self-confidence. (which I suspect I have dependent personality disorder before)

The time I first time sing K was at 2006, in Gurney plaza, Penang. The memory was still fresh in my mind, with lots of my friends from KMK. Maybe it was because of weekdays and they do not have many bussiness, we can extend the time without any extra charges. We only left after we sang till our voice was almost finished and died off. Really enjoyable during that time, although I did not sing much too.

For my last singK experience, we sang from about 9pm till 2am in the midnight, after we are exhausted and almost freezed there. The service boy still did not have the intention to want us leave yet, so we extended our time AGAIN!! I almost forgot about my long case examination on the next day, lol. The songs were repeated and repeated a few times. Some of songs were chosen just to watch the MV, not for the purpose of singing too. haha...

Although I said I am shy to sing, but it does not mean I do not sing at all. I prefer guys songs and also some sad love songs. Some of Fish Leong's songs are my favourite, for the rhythm and also lyric. 第三者,会呼吸的痛... Btw, my favourite singer still is SHE. Just those songs can calm down my mood sometimes and bring up some memories. :-P


That's the photo of 3 pretty girls in the K box on that night. Special thanks to Len Young, our photographer. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment